- Accounting services: At Addmath, we provide you with financial data and services that are designed to meet your total business needs in a timely manner. Our services include compiling financial statements, general ledger set up, system change over among others. We are resellers of Sage One accounting system, which is a cloud based system that requires an internet connection to run. The system is world class, very affordable, has business intelligence built in features and comes with multi-currency and time tracking options. It provides flexibility to multi locations businesses and business people who are always on the move.
- Taxation services: Addmath will assist with tax registration, tax clearance, tax audits, tax planning and tax filling.
- Secretarial services: We make sure your statutory records are up to date, help with company registrations, change of directors filing of annual returns and share transfers.
- General advisory: With the increase in complexity of the business environment and transactions as well as the fast changing environment, Addmath’s dedicated team provides financial reporting advice, conduct due diligence, perform valuations and do cash flow management reviews and cash flow projections. Additionally, we advise on deal structuring, mergers and acquisitions among other services.
- Internal Audit Services: Is your businessmodel sustainable, is your risk assessment robust and how adequate are you internal controls effective? At Addmath we have deep industry experience, exposure to many different organisations, dedicated professionals and proven methodologies to achieve reliable financial reporting, regulatory compliance, risk assessment and mitigation, identifying internal control weaknesses and formulating effective internal controls, streamlining operations and promoting stakeholder confidence.
- Human resource services: We ensure our HR professionals are highly trained so they understand your needs and can offer the best level of service to provide for those needs whenever you need them, wherever you are in your business cycle. As a result we offer:
Payroll: Addmath can facilitate your salary payments, PAYE calculations and submission to tax authorities.
Employee recruitment: We provide the best possible talent for your full-time and part time hiring needs.
Training of personnel: Addmath also facilitates the equipping of your staff members to make it easy for them to fit into any business environment. The best performers in an ever changing business world are the ones that keep learning.
Advice: We provide advice on HR matters like Labour law, labour relations, employee life cycle management, managing diversity, staff motivation, employee wellness, staff development, among others.
7.Project Management: With so much at stake in project implementation, Addmath brings you experts who can address common areas of project management including managing project risk, scope, cost and time. By carefully analysing our clients’ existing needs, approaches, and practices, we can identify opportunities, risks, value, and implement new project approaches and processes. We conduct these activities based on well renowned project implementation methodologies like Prince 2, PMP among others. Our team works in a collaborative fashion with our clients to help build the capability of their project staff and leave a legacy of better project management.We also work with our clients to assess the current level of maturity, develop an achievable improvement plan, and help keep the momentum going by supporting the execution and measurement of the recommended improvements.We also assist clients in analyzing, measuring, evaluating and controlling project’s benefits. Critical to this is monitoring progress against implementation schedule, cost, and resource availability, and managing deliverables. Continual project reviews are done to determine whether the project plans that were developed during the planning process are adequate and fully integrated.
Sage Accounting One
In a bid to harness technology, we recommend the use of a seamless cloud accounting package called Sage Accounting One. The product has numerous benefits as listed below.
Benefits of using Sage Accounting One:
- Easier than a spreadsheet - Automate routine tasks and let the software crunch the numbers.
- Simple and secure - Sage One works in the cloud with robust security.
- See all your money clearly - Link bank, credit card, and other financial accounts. See the status of them all in a single dashboard.
- Impress your customers - Customise invoices with your logo and personal messages. Your customers will notice.
- Supports multiple currencies- Need to bill in dollars and pounds and rands? No problem. Ideal for online businesses selling around the world.
- Less hassle at tax time - Don’t miss a pula’s worth of deductions. And cut the time it takes to get taxes out of the way.
- Add as you grow - Sage One lets you add an unlimited number of users, while you control what they see and do.
*Once we receive your referral’s information, we will send you an acknowledgement letter
*The referred client must use our services in order for you to qualify for the referral reward.
* This cannot be combined with other offers.
- Internal Audit
- Project Management